Soal dan Jawaban Ulangan Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 1 Semester 1 (Part 3)
Lihat juga Soal dan Jawaban Ulangan Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 1 Semester 1 (Part 1)
31. All children must….. elementary schools.
A. visit C. learn E. do
B. come by D. attend
32. The sun …..in the east and in the west. I
A. rise; set C. rise; sets E. sets; rises
B. rises; set D. rises; sets
33. ANI : My right hand is a ache. I cannot write now. I have to check it to the
doctors. Where should l go?
INA : You should see Dr. Edward. Tell him about your hand ache, when
did it happen? How do you feel now?
ANI _: Well, I'll do my best. My hand has been ache since two days age.
INA : You ought to pay attention that INA is giving
From the dialogue above we know that INA is giving….
A. Advice C. Sorry E. Request
B. Sympathy D. Command
34. Mrs. Retno : Johny! You …. play with sharp knife.
Johny : I'm sorry; I won't do that again t
A. May C. Don’t need E. Need not
B. Mustn't D. Don’t have to
35. What do you know about scholarship? Scholarship is ….
A. School fees
B. Some money that is very important for students
C. Some money that vital for students
D. The wages or salaries for school fees
E. Financial awards given to clever o qualiﬁed students to be used for tuition
board and books
36. Public school does not train the students in a particular skill.
The underlined word means
A. continue C. impose E. decide
B. neglect D. teach
37. We mustn't ﬂow harmfull substances into the rives. The underlined word means
A. Enormus C. Numerous E. Vigorous
B. Dangerous D. Momentous
38. Tony : “Did you meet my sister?” Tony asked me if I…………..
A. met his sister D. have met his sister
B. had met his sister E. met your sister
C. met my sister
39. Doni was repairing his car when I ………
A. have arrived C. was arriving E. arrive
B. will arrived D. arrived
40. X : “What does your sister do every morning?”
Y : “She …… the ﬂoor."
A. is sweeping C. will sweep E. sweep
B. has swept D. sweeps .
1. Write clearly some education in Indonesia. Among them are:
a. Public school I
b. Vocational school
c. Govemment school
d. Private school
42. Give at least 2 sentences in past continuoslprogressive tense (+, -, ?)
43. Use these word in your sentences
a. iFertilizers (Noun)
b. Reduce (Verb)
c. Garbage (Noun)
d. Abandon (Verb)
44. Make the conversation/dialogue (three persons included) by using “Advice Ex-pressions”. .
45. Change these sentences into indirect speech.
“What is the difference between garbage and rubbish?’
(The teacher askes the students)
Jawaban Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 1 Semester 1 (Part 3)
ll. U r a i a n
41. A. Public school artinya Sekolah Umum, misalnya SMU
B. Vocational school artinya Sekolah Kejuruan, misalnya STM, SMEA
C. Goverment school artinya Sekolah Negeri misalnya SMU Negeri 1
D. Private school artinya Sekolah swasta misalnya SMU Regina Pacis
42. Past Continues Tense V
A. (+) Father was sleeping when someone knocked at the door
B. (+) I read the book when mother was cooking the meal
A. (-) Father was not sleeping when someone knocked at the door
B. (-) I read the book when mother was not cooking the meal
A. ('?) Was father sleeping when someone knocked at the door’?
B. ('2) Was mother cooking the meal when I read the book?
43. Make sentence:
A. The Fertilizer artinya pupuk
- The farmers need fertilizer to grow some plants.
B. A Reduce artinya mengurangi ' ' '
- We must reduoe the use of fuels. ' M
C. Garbage artinya sampah (limbah)
- The factory must not throw the garbage to the rivers.
D. Abandon artinya bebas
- She does everything with great abandon
44. Dialogue by “Advice Expressions" artinya memberi nasihat
Andre : Anne, how are you today?‘
Anne : I got a toothache.
Andre : Oh, what a pity.
Santi : Anne, if yout got a toothache you should go to the dentist.
Anne : Yes, I will.
Thank your for your advice.
45. Indirect Speech (kalimat tak langsung):
- The teacher asked the students what the difference between garbage and